National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) works under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) a Government of India Organisation. Applications for recruitment to the posts of Technical Assistants & Technical Officers are invited by the CSIR NAL for the recruitment year 2021. Appointment of candidates for these posts will be on regular basis. Candidates having B.E. / B.Tech Degree / Engineering Degree / MBA / B.Sc / BCA Or other relevant academic degree can apply online for these posts. Detailed information regarding this recruitment process are provided below.
Name of Exam: CSIR NAL Technical Assistants & Technical Officers Recruitment 2021
Name of Organization: National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
Post Name & Vacancy: Total vacancies are 26. Post wise vacancy details are provided below –
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: The appointment will be in the CSIR National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bangalore. However thay may transferred / posted in any CSIR Lab located across the country.
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise monthly salary details are provided below –
- Technical Assistant: Level 6 in the Pay matrix of 7th CPC – Gross Salary Rs. 49000/- (Approximate)
- Technical Officer: Level 7 in the Pay matrix of 7th CPC – Gross Salary Rs. 67000/- (Approximate)
- Sr. Technical Officer I: Level 10 in the Pay matrix of 7th CPC – Gross Salary Rs. 87000/- (Approximate)
- Sr. Technical Officer II: Level 11 in the Pay matrix of 7th CPC – Gross Salary Rs. 1,03000/- (Approximate)
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post wise educational qualification & experience details are given below –
- Technical Assistant: 1. Diploma in Mechanical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Civil Engineering / Metallurgy / Metallurgical OR BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science) OR Degree in Hotel Management / Catering Technology / Hospitality Management and 2 years relevant experience. OR 2. First Class B.Sc (Science) in Aircraft Maintenance or Equivalent with 1 year full time professional qualification in the aircraft maintenance / or one year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized institute/Organization. and (a) Having DGCA AME license CAT (B1) on Light Aircraft and Piston Engine (b) Having DGCA AME license (B2) Electrical System, Instrument System, Radio & Navigation System.
- Technical Officer: B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Sr. Technical Officer I: B.E/B.Tech in Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering with 2 yers experience.
- Sr. Technical Officer II: BE / B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering / Materials Engineering / Production / Industrial Engineering / Aerospace Engineering / Electrical / Electronics & Communication with 5 years of relevant experience OR MBA with 3 years relevant experience
Age Limit: Post wise upper age limit details are provided below (Relaxation will be as per GoI Rules) –
- Technical Assistant: 28 Years
- Technical Officer: 30 Years
- Sr. Technical Officer I: 35 Years
- Sr. Technical Officer II: 40 Years
Selection Process: Selection Procedure is at two stages, 1. The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for a Skill test and 2. Those who qualify in the Skill test will be invited for a Competitive Written examination. The Final merit list will be prepared and recommended by the Selection Committee on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination.
Application Fees: A Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable separately for each post (candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee) in the form of online payment.
Last Date of Online Application: 21.05.2021
#NAL #Jobs #Recruitment #Technical #Officers #Assistants #Hotel #Management #Staff